[CDBI] performance?

Peter Speltz peterspeltz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:07:28 BST 2005

 Does doing the same thing  using plain DBI or some other method yield
different results so that you are sure the problem is class dbi.
Probably yes and i dont know what the problem would be.  Sorry.
Iteresting though.  ill run it on my system and see what happens.
Also is 10 times enough? Most benchmarking scripts i have seen do it
like 500,000 times.

--
pjs