[CDBI] Class::Trigger overhaul

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:45:30 GMT 2005

Hi,

Have you ever been annoyed by Class::DBI's trigger functions before,
like you can't delete triggers in subclasses and you can't specify
execution orders, etc.?

I'm planning an overhaul day of Class::Trigger (which implements
CDBI's trigger functionalities) soon, to add more nice-to-have
features in it, while keeping the backward compatibility off couse.

If you have anything you want me to consider, drop me a line.
Submitting patches is the best way to convey your thought. Doc patch
and Kwalitee fix is also welcome (Class::Trigger is on the Phalanx
list).

Thanks,

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa