[CDBI] Wiki spammers strike back :-(

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Tue Dec 13 10:03:15 GMT 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Thomas L Shinnick wrote:

> At 21:48 12/12/2005, Edward J. Sabol wrote:
> >http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&days=3&limit=250
> >
> >Simon, please delete the following wiki users: Qolyan, Lizator, Pizdorvan.
> >Can you block by IP range? Check out what IPs they posted from and block
> >them?

Their usernames have been blocked. As soon as I figure out how to block by
IP I will do so.

> >Everyone: Please chip in to remove the wiki spam.
>
> First, the administrator(s) need to delete the following new pages by the spammers:

Done. Thanks for the comprehensive list and thanks to everyone who pitched
in to help tidy up.

> BTW: How many administrators are there?  Enough?

Including me ?

One :-)

At the moment I'm not an active wiki user so if anyone else wants to help
admin the site, please step forward now.

Simon.