[CDBI] Re: has_many relationships and order_by

Dan Rowles d.rowles at outcometechnologies.com
Thu Dec 15 12:55:25 GMT 2005

Have sent Tony a patch for this, so hopefully he'll include it in the
next release. My solution was that, if you only have a single hash
passed in, check to see if it contains keys that are not column names.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "doesn't have support for ordering"
part of your post. You can do "order_by" in searches - just pass in a
hash-ref as the last argument, for example:-
   Class->search(name => "Bob", age => 12, { order_by => "weight" });

Of course, I might be completely missing the point here!

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Rowles
Outcome Technologies

_________________________________

t: +44 (0)207 656 2460
f: +44 (0)709 230 6588
m: +44 (0)798 076 8143
e: d.rowles at outcometechnologies.com
w: http://www.outcometechnologies.com
BUPA House
15-19 Bloomsbury Way
London WC1A 2BA

***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you receive this message in error, please return it to the
sender.***