[CDBI] Re: DBI's last_insert_id and Class::DBI's _auto_increment_value

David Steinbrunner carbon at pobox.com
Thu Dec 15 19:49:39 GMT 2005

Edward J. Sabol wrote:

>> It has been awhile but I finally got around to submitting the bug:
>>
>> http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=16520
>
> Um, the bug report says there's an attached patch, but I don't see any
> attached...

It is there now.  I think I attached it and then later moved it on my
filesystem before submitting.  Doh.

While I was at it I attached the test script that I created.

> Note to everyone: It's probably not a good idea to refer to mailing list
> posts in your rt.cpan.org bug reports, as Tony doesn't read the mailing list.

I figured it was a good idea to specifically point out the archived thread
because he does not follow the list.

--
David Steinbrunner