[CDBI] object cache errors

Mike Whitaker mike at mindcandydesign.com
Thu Nov 3 10:01:32 GMT 2005

Trying to track down a problem in a fairly complex Java-calling-Perl-
via-xinetd system, here, and just trying to rule things out.

Sometimes, according to the Java end of things, my Class::DBI code is
not returning the object it's asked for. The only possibility, were
it within my code, that I can see would be Class::DBI's object cache
somehow coughing up a different object with a different primary key.

Is this possible? or would it imply Perl hashes themselves were broken?