[CDBI] Problem using has_many relations under Mason

Victor Danilchenko danilche at cs.umass.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:16:25 GMT 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Peter Speltz wrote:

> This sort of seems like the crazy bugs in my code where the place
> where my  has_many is declared is net getting compiled. In the Maypole
> -/Mod perl framework somehow Apache would start up fine but only half
> of a .pm file would get compiled because of an error in it.  It is
> maddening.
>
> So maybe somewhere in your Mason system an error is halting
> compilation before it gets to that line.

 	You know, that's a thought. I will try adding that relationship
(i.e. calling the has_many method) at runtime rather than compile time,
and see if that helps. Thanks for the idea.

--
|  Victor  Danilchenko  | I can picture in my mind a world without war, a    |
| danilche at cs.umass.edu | world without hate. And I can picture us attacking |