[CDBI] Obtain has_a Module Through find_column

Peter Speltz peterspeltz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:50:59 GMT 2005

Have you seen Class::DBI::FromCGI  or CGI::Untaint  (or
CGI::UntaintPatched  -- same but a little different behavior regarding
empty inputs) ?   While you are at it , check out Maypole
(maypole.perl.org) and Catalyst (catalyst.perl.org)  .   They are
frameworks  that use FromCGI / AsFrom type handling of forms.

Note check CDBI archives and rtcpan for bug  reports in FromCGI  if it
does not work good for you.

Also,  there is my hacked version of AsForm at www.cafes.net/peter
which adds more functionality (bool and enum select boxes, hidden
inputs  and a few more things.   Its all pretty rough but may help
you.

--
pjs