[CDBI] Mocking CDBI classes

Phil Mitchell phil.mitchell at pobox.com
Wed Oct 5 18:54:59 BST 2005

There's Class::DBI::Test::TempDB, but I never got it working for my
Catalyst app. I took the idea, though, and wrote a little class that
uses my create_tables scripts to build a test DB and connect my DBI
classes to it. Very simple and it works great... More info if you want
it... Also, I occasionally use Test::MockObject::Extends