[CDBI] Re: pass in database name from application

Brian Wisti brian.wisti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:29:21 BST 2005

I'd be happy to revert changes when I see them, but I don't know how this
particular wiki handles reverting to a previous revision of a page. I was
able to cut and paste on the front page, but that's about as far as I got
before life came calling.

Oh, and hi everyone. Having loads of fun using CDBI on a contract, and
feeling lots of love for my new and improved application code :-)

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/