[CDBI] New wiki site

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Tue Oct 11 10:33:50 BST 2005

Thanks for the various proddings folks. A shiny new wiki is available for
your pleasure at http://cdbi.dcmanaged.com/

Yes, I know it's php but it's robust & fit for purpose and that's what I'm
most interested in.

I picked the creative commons attribution-sharealike licence but if anyone
has any other opinions, please do raise on the list as we can discuss.

I imagine that once we've moved all the content we want, we can move the
wiki.class-dbi.com hostname over.

I'm a leetle bit busy for the next few days so I'm going to have to rely
on you lot to help move the content over, sorry about that but at least
the wiki framework is there.

Enjoy.

Simon.