[CDBI] Re: New wiki site

Edward J. Sabol sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 12 01:24:54 BST 2005

Ed wrote:
>> The new wiki also needs a Class::DBI logo.... The current logo says, "Set
>> $wgLogo to the URL path to your own logo image." I seem to recall there
>> used to be some CDBI logos and/or banners on www.class-dbi.com a long time
>> ago, but they now seem to be lost. Google doesn't seem to turn up any of
>> the ones I remember. Anyone want to try their hand at a CDBI logo for the
>> new wiki?

Ashley responded:
> These were the originals that I gave Tony. He liked them at the time and
> it was used on the wiki for awhile.
>
>    http://sedition.com/perl/cdbi/
>    http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?LogoSuggestions

Yeah, those are the ones! They're great!

This one would be perfect for the wiki:

http://sedition.com/perl/cdbi/cdbi-90x90.png

Are these from a vector drawing you have somewhere? Any chance you could make
a 135x135 pixel version of that one for the wiki? That seems to be the
default size for the MediaWiki logo....

Later,
Ed