OT: Re: [CDBI] Logos (was Re: New wiki site)

apv apv at sedition.com
Wed Oct 12 03:00:07 BST 2005

T'was me. I was trying to give back to the project that has saved me so
many dozens of hours of typing $sth->prepare(...).

I just updated the tarball for the logos too so it has the 135s in it:
    http://sedition.com/perl/cdbi/
    http://sedition.com/perl/cdbi-logo.tar.gz

I will gladly try something for Handel or any other open source Perl
project. No bribes necessary. Perl has paid me plenty well enough
to warrant numerous freebies in return.

This has started into OT/self-promotion with this reply so any more
on the thread should probably go off list. :)

-Ashley