[CDBI] Re: New wiki site

Edward J. Sabol sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 07:28:43 BST 2005

Simon Wilcox wrote:
> I'm a leetle bit busy for the next few days so I'm going to have to rely
> on you lot to help move the content over, sorry about that but at least
> the wiki framework is there.

The top-level pages have all been moved over to the new wiki. The only
remaining content that must be moved over are most of the "Cookbook"
sub-pages and the "Problems" sub-pages.

Volunteers are needed! If everyone does a page or two, the work will be done
sooner.

Unfortunately, the Kwiki formatting is not 100% compatible with MediaWiki, so
it's not quite as simple as copying the text from the Kwiki and pasting it
into the MediaWiki. The main differences are related to italics and bold
text.

If you do move a page over to the new wiki, make sure you leave a link to the
new page on the old wiki.

Later,
Ed