[CDBI] uniqueness of objects in memory??

Phil Mitchell phil at 2people.org
Mon Oct 24 04:32:37 BST 2005

According to the docs, within a given interpreter objects are unique
-- so I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand this apparent
caching problem:

1. User has_a Prefs object; User->Prefs->home_page equals X
2. Prefs gets updated with new data; Prefs->home_page equals Y
3. But User->Prefs->home_page still equals X.

Am I misunderstanding something, or isn't this supposed to be
impossible? I can display on the same page: Prefs->home_page and
User->Prefs->home_page and they are different, so it's not an issue of
different processes...