[CDBI] uniqueness of objects in memory??

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Mon Oct 24 19:41:21 BST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 10:42 -0700, Phil Mitchell wrote:
> I am surprised to find that I can rip out all the relationships
> (except has_a(Prefs) of course) and triggers and still get this
> result. Here's the boiled-down CDBI portions of my three classes

I think you'd need to supply a sample of code that actually uses these
and exhibits the bug, i.e. a failing test.  Something does look odd here
though:

> User, Prefs, and Page -- User and Prefs are both subclasses of Page.

It's not common to subclass a class that defines a table and columns.
I'm not confident that it will work.  Does the problem still exist if
you copy the table and column setup into the other classes and remove it
from the base class?