[CDBI] Re: State of the wiki

Mark Schoonover schoon at amgt.com
Tue Oct 25 00:25:58 BST 2005

Edward J. Sabol wrote:
>> I'm not sure, but I think there are still a few pages linked off of

http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?action=revisions&page_name=CdbiPlugins&r
evision_id=57
>>    that need to be transferred to
>> http://cdbi.dcmanaged.com/wiki/Cdbi_plugins
>
> OK, I think I've got all of these. Only
> http://wiki.class-dbi.com/index.cgi?ProblemsWithCdbi remains to be
> done, I think.

I just did IdenticalObjectsFromHasMany. Cascading,
CaseSensitivityWithColumnNames & CascadingDeteleWithManyToMany has been
spammed, but you probably already know that.

HTH

Thanks!

Mark Schoonover
IS Manager, American Geotechnical - California, Nevada & Arizona
V - 714-685-3900 | F - 714-685-3909 | C - 858-457-3816

"The number you are trying to dial is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90
degrees, and try again. Error 3.14159"