[CDBI] CDBI::Sweet->page() not quite working with mysql?

Rhesa Rozendaal perl at rhesa.com
Fri Sep 23 02:49:10 BST 2005

Andy Grundman wrote:
> Rhesa Rozendaal wrote:
>
>>Someone please tell me I'm not completely stupid here...
>>
>>I'm trying paging with mysql:
>>
>>  ($p, $i) = CD->page({}, { rows=>5, page=>1 });
>>
>>and it dies on me with an error looking like:
>
> This will be solved by upgrading to the latest DBD::mysql. :)

I had hoped i would, but I just did upgrade it to 3.0002 before mailing
the list. As far as I know, I'm using all the latest releases:
- DBD::mysql v3.0002
- Class::DBI v0.96
- Class::DBI::Sweet v0.05

Don't tell me I'll be needing to run developer releases, please. I'd
rather just use the 'disable_sql_paging' flag.

Thanks for the hint, nonetheless :)

Rhesa