[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Sep 29 15:51:08 BST 2005

Richard.Foley at t-online.de wrote:
> Michael,
>
> These 2 packages are almost completely empty, and do not refer to any
> other tables themselves.  They cannot, of course, because they are being
> used by multiple other tables/modules by different names, in a one-way
> relationship.

And you're sure that these two classes (Att::EnabledDisabled and
Att::YesNo) aren't the problem? If you don't mind, please show their code.

> I have not seen this behaviour before, although it
> appears to be consistent now that I have found this single record
> behaving in this manner, repeatedly.  I'm quite prepared to believe I'm
> doing something daft, but it doesn't look like it, yet, (famous last
> words...)  It's very wierd.

Does it just behave differently for certain records? or certain tables?
Are these 2 classes (Att::EnabledDisabled and Att::YesNo) used anywhere
else?

--
Michael Peters
Developer