[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI internal column swapping wierdness ?

Richard.Foley at t-online.de Richard.Foley at t-online.de
Thu Sep 29 16:41:19 BST 2005

My base class simply sets up the DB connection, and has a few triggers
for creation, update and deletion, and that's it.  There are no column
or group relationships set up or assumed in any way.  All the behaviour
(should) be defined in the child classes, as described.  I'm really not
doing anything fancy here, but something is definitely biting.

--
Ciao
Richard Foley

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perldebugpr/