[CDBI] Re: Transaction over parent and children has_a objects

Peter Speltz peterspeltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:42:13 BST 2006

On 4/5/06, Edward J. Sabol <sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Peter Speltz wrote:
> >> Same thing. Figured it out though. When i removed an Ima::DBI patch i got
> >> from you in email it worked.

So today i get up to write a test sript independent of my web app .
Made a big test sript using CDBI 3.14 and mysql 4.1.11. It worked with
and without Perrin's patch.  Then i went and tried my test I built
into my web app that did not work the other day..  Guess what, It
works today. . . WTF ????

Is this a memory leak?     I guess ill start looking at making sure i
have stable versions of everything.

thanks.

---
pjs