[CDBI] Forced reloads from the DB

Andrew Melo melo_am0 at sewanee.edu
Tue Apr 18 18:18:13 BST 2006

Hi all-

Is there a method to only clear the object cache for a single row? I am
aware of Class::DBI::clear_object_cache but, there are a lot of tables
that are effectively static, and nuking the cache makes things drag when
I have to go and reload them all again. I'm having troubles with updates
on one machine not being propagated to others because of the caching
mechanism (there are well-defined times when certain objects are
modified, so ideally, I'd like to use my knowledge of when stuff is
updated to cause a reload)

thanks in advance-
Andrew