[CDBI] dbi_commit not adding everything under mod_perl

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Tue Apr 18 18:36:53 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 18:06 +0100, Steve Sims wrote:
> One major problem I'm facing though is that records added to the
> database from scripts run under mod_perl seem to vanish.

Check that you are calling dbi_commit (or have explicitly turned on
AutoCommit) and that your isolation level is set to something like READ
COMMITTED.

Also, how do you know the objects which should be there are not there?
Are you looking through the terminal, or is there some code that should
find them but isn't?  Can you show it?