[CDBI] quantity of DB queries

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Thu Aug 3 17:47:54 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 10:32 +0100, Oliver Jeeves wrote:
> Look up all values for row in thing table.
> Look up all values for row in table referenced by fk.

The essential columns adjustment will get you that far.  I think you'll
find that Class::DBI still make a lot more queries than usually
necessary though.  In most cases, using set_sql for your fancier stuff
takes care of it.  If you're very concerned about it, you'd be better
off with Rose::DB::Object or DBIx::Class.