[CDBI] Different subclasses for one table / Factory Pattern?

Stephan Brunner stephan.brunner at gmx.de
Fri Aug 11 17:12:40 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch 09 August 2006 14:48 schrieb Juan Camacho:
> On 8/3/06, Stephan Brunner <stephan.brunner at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Right now, I'm thinking about giving up my subclasses in favour of a
> > method File->type() that tells me what kind of file I'm dealing with. I
> > dislike the
>
> You have probably come up with a solution by now, I'm sure.  Let us
> know what you ultimately came up with.

Hmm, well, yes, somehow... But I didn't have the time to implement my
solution, and, in my experience, the solution might change during
implementation;-)

For the next weeks, I'm away from the computer, so please be patient. But I
will let you know and I'm also interested in the discussion!

Regards,

Stephan