[CDBI] column case sensitivity (Pg)

Rod McChesney rod.mcchesney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 02:07:05 BST 2006

> Diversity is great!

So it is, but I have to side with Sam on this one -- when *every*
answer from a particular person includes a "switch to <package x> to
solve all problems" comment, I find it gets a little old. And it's
often not particularly helpful when the poster who asked the original
question is a CDBI user, anyway -- it's reminiscent of companies that
answer every help request with "you need to upgrade."

My $.02, and not trying to start a flame war...

Rod