[CDBI] Re: construct sucks.

Ryan Tate lists at ryantate.com
Sun Aug 27 21:11:27 BST 2006

On 8/27/06, Perrin Harkins <perrin at elem.com> wrote:
> Did you look at the more recent versions?  All of that code changed
> quite a bit with patches from Tim Bunce and me.  The problems you
> mention might have been addressed already.

I eyeballed the code and it still appears to use exactly the same
logic. If you look in _init, you can see where it just returns the
indexed version insteadd of bothering to _attribute_store the passed
in data. This is the version (latest, 3.0.15) I created a patch
against.

Although in my own code I'm just using _attribute_store to put back in
the data CDBI is stripping out.