[CDBI] Class::DBI giving error where none before.

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Tue Aug 29 13:56:13 BST 2006

Late yesterday I found that I am getting this error from code which
previously functioned, note their appears to be an additional single
quote after the key value. Any clues? Class::DBI eas 3.0.14 but the
same happens on 3.0.15 when I updated today.

Error executing run mode 'mode500': DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'order, user, t5, coupon
FROM   searchterm
WHERE  id='674'' at line 1 [for Statement "SELECT t3, rejection,
template, t4, thankyou, searchterm, t1, t2, order, user, t5, coupon
FROM   searchterm
WHERE  id=?
" with ParamValues: 0='674'] at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/DBIx/ContextualFetch.pm line 52.
  at admt.pl line 8