[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI and mod_perl

Adam Prime dsaljurator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:21:46 GMT 2006

Dredging up an old thread here...

Has this happened yet?  I'm guessing no since it looks like Ima::DBI hasn't
been updated since 2005.

Apache->request doesn't exist in mp2, and the docs warn against using it's
replacement because it doesn't play nicely when your running under
mpm-worker, I'm not, but i'd still rather avoid having to use the db_Main
code if i can.  If the easiest way for me to do that is to patch Ima::DBI by
hand i'll do that, but it should still get updated sometime right?

Adam