[CDBI] has_many self reference

Hunter Thomas archangelq at archangelq.net
Tue Feb 7 14:42:50 GMT 2006

Sad to say, fixing this was easy by switching to DBIx::Class. I didn't
have to deal with any of the hours of attempted debugging to get a
seemingly simple relation to function, it just worked as soon as I
defined it. Sorry to be negative about a mature package on it's own
list, but that's how I solved it for myself.