[CDBI] Error deleting object with has_many instances

Peter Speltz peterspeltz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:05:15 GMT 2006

Hi all. I'm getting an SQL syntax error when I delete and object that
"has_many" other objects.
If i delete all the has_many objects manually then the delete of the
main object, it works.

I'm using version 3.14
The error i am getting is this:

CafeDB::Services::TtAction can't SELECT tt_action_id, date_time,
tt_id, action, result, solved_problem, entered_by
FROM   tt_action
WHERE
: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near '' at line 3 [for Statement "SELECT
tt_action_id, date_time, tt_id, action, result, solved_problem,
entered_by
FROM   tt_action
WHERE
"] at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/DBIx/ContextualFetch.pm line 52,
<GEN6> line 3.
 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Class/DBI/Search/Basic.pm line 169

Anyone  else experience any issues similar? Thanks.
--
pjs