[CDBI] strftime parameters and set_sql

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:35:31 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I've got a couple of SQL Queries that I want to access through
Ima::DB/CDBI's set_sql and they contain stuff like :

STR_TO_DATE(CONCAT_WS(' ',DATE(NOW()),min_time.end_time), '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s'),

yes, the CONCAT_WS is probably redundant, but I'll worry about that later..

So.. I can't see anywhere in the documentation or examples for either
whether I can or whether I should (different things) pass these format
strings - as they look like they could be confused for set_sql
placeholders.

Anyone got a nice alternative, found it works or edge cases where it doesn't?

Cheers,

A.