[CDBI] Class::DBI::Sweet Errors

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 10 00:29:57 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 07:00:41PM -0500, Dave Mabe wrote:
> I just switched over to using Class::DBI::Sweet from Class::DBI and
> now I get errors when I call find_or_create for a class.
>
> Can't locate object method "insert" via package "Class::DBI::Sweet" at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/Class/DBI/Sweet.pm line 630.

Update your Sweet and Class::DBI to latest; create became insert fairly
recently. Alternatively you could use Class::DBI::Frozen::301, which is
a cut of Class::DBI from when it was a tad more stable.

Note for the record: Marcus Ramberg did the last set of updates to Sweet,
our existing deployments are using Frozen and everything new is being built
using DBIx::Class.