[CDBI] Class::DBI::Sweet Errors

Dave Mabe dmabe at runningland.com
Tue Jan 10 00:49:25 GMT 2006

I just updated my Class::DBI and Class::DBI::Sweet and I get a different error:

Can't locate object method "last_insert_id" via package
"DBIx::ContextualFetch::db" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/Class/DBI.pm line 582.

I updated DBIx::ContextualFetch also and I still get the same error.

Strange.

Dave