[CDBI] Class::DBI vs DBIx::Class

Dmitri Bichko dbichko at aveopharma.com
Wed Jan 18 17:49:05 GMT 2006

> Maybe...I'll try it.  But it won't help in a web server
> environment because of the obvious race.

How often do you have schema changes in a running application, anyway?
Seems a little sketchy to begin with.

Dmitri

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer