[CDBI] prepare_cached .. statement handle .. still Active errors

Dan Rowles d.rowles at outcometechnologies.com
Wed Jul 19 15:25:41 BST 2006

Downgrading to DBD::mysql 3.0003 will make the problem go away for now.
I guess that Class::DBI will need to be patched to make them go away
properly.

Dan

Dave Howorth wrote:
> I've started seeing lots of errors like this on one machine:
>
> prepare_cached(SELECT id, name, bio_database_id
> FROM   coords
> WHERE  name = ?
> ) statement handle DBIx::ContextualFetch::st=HASH(0x16eb970) still
> Active at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Ima/DBI.pm line 391
>
> The code runs fine on other machines. I saw hints in the archive that it
> may be a DBD::mysql problem, but that was with an older version. Does
> anybody recognize this?
>
> My versions are:
>
> DBI         1.51
> DBD::mysql  3.0006
> Ima::DBI    0.33
> DBIx::ContextualFetch  1.02
> Class::DBI  0.96
>
> Thanks, Dave

Dan Rowles
Outcome Technologies

_________________________________

t: +44 (0)207 656 2460
f: +44 (0)709 230 6588
m: +44 (0)798 076 8143
e: d.rowles at outcometechnologies.com
w: http://www.outcometechnologies.com
BUPA House
15-19 Bloomsbury Way
London WC1A 2BA

***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you receive this message in error, please return it to the
sender.***