[CDBI] (no subject)

Carl Johnstone carl at eurohockey.net
Fri Jul 21 10:18:55 BST 2006

Even more fancy, I want to use ResourcePool::Singleton to have a single
resource pool across an Apache Mod Perl environment.

Has anyone gone down this track, and made it work ?
<<<<<

If you're running a traditional multi-process apache setup, then you can't
do it as you can't share DB connections between processes.

If you switch to a threaded setup, then you will be able to do this.
However, everything I've seen suggests that perl doesn't perform as well in
a threaded environment so you might have a huge effect on performance.

Carl