[CDBI] Re: Changing Your Column Accessor Method Names

Edward J. Sabol sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 20 01:12:03 BST 2006


Derek Basch <dbasch at yahoo.com> wrote:
> After a few more hours of digging I found that the name of the method
> had changed to 'accessor_name_for' instead of 'accessor_name'. I had
> been reading some older documentation.

Yeah, this is one of those changes that Tony made to the API in v3.0.x that
had me scratching my head. Yeah, it's semantically more correct, but it just
seemed gratuitous to me. Oh, well, "ours is not to ask why," I guess. Anyway,
I've updated the Wiki....



More information about the ClassDBI mailing list