[CDBI] Re: Error during cleanup

Edward J. Sabol sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 16 21:31:35 GMT 2006

> Does anyone know what would cause this warning? When I run it through
> the debugger, it doesn't happen but it always happens when running it
> normally.
>
> (in cleanup) Can't call method "find_column" on an undefined value at
> /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Class/DBI.pm line 289 during global
> destruction.

Which version of Class::DBI?

Colin Murtaugh reported the same error message on this mailing list on
February 6th, but it didn't engender any discussion. Obviously, most people
are not encountering this problem. It seemed to be related to the DBI
connection being severed in Colin Murtaugh's case.

You might want to file a bug report at
http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Class-DBI

Hope his helps,
Ed