[CDBI] Joins & custom relationships

Kate Yoak kate at tomorrowsearch.com
Sat May 6 05:12:08 BST 2006

OK, I did manage to figure it out.  Looks like
Class::DBI::Sweet::SQL::Abstract hardcodes the relationships within
_resolve_join .

For now, I simply included my own relationship in there.  However, since
there exists a mechanism for adding relationships - those which come
standard shouldn't get special treatment.  :-)  It might be nice for a
relationship to be able to register the data necessary to participate.