[CDBI] Re: prepare_cached error?

Eduardo Grosclaude eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com
Wed May 17 00:41:05 BST 2006


Thank you, people, the problem has [kind of] solved itself... or such I
think, as soon as I did the following.
I replaced the $db variable, having just plain database filename, with full
pathname in

Something::DBI->connection('dbi:SQLite:dbname='.$db,'','');

Then it all worked perfectly, though I still don't know which module to
blame. :(

-- 
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue
Neuquen, Argentina
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.digitalcraftsmen.net/pipermail/classdbi/attachments/20060516/26f58d2b/attachment.htm


More information about the ClassDBI mailing list