[CDBI] prepare_cached...statement handle DBIx::ContextualFetch::st=HASH still Active

Jacob Boswell jacob at cordor.com
Wed May 31 19:44:27 BST 2006

Hello all,

I am getting the following error when I do two searches on the same class in
a single instance of my app.

prepare_cached(SELECT configid
FROM   Config
WHERE  configid = ?
) statement handle DBIx::ContextualFetch::st=HASH(0x832999c) still Active at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Ima/DBI.pm line 381

As you can see in this case I am doing a search in a table called "Config"
but the error is not specific to any given table. Here is the code that
produced this error:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use lib qw(lib);
use Data::Dumper;
use DB::Config;

my $s1 = DB::Config->retrieve(1);
my $s2 = DB::Config->retrieve(2);

I can not run get both of these objects in a single search because in my
real code I need them at different times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob Boswell