[CDBI] Trouble with Perl's reverse function

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Nov 14 20:08:06 GMT 2006

>>>>> "Carlos" == Carlos Vicente <cvicente at network-services.uoregon.edu> writes:

Carlos> I was wondering if anyone has seen this behavior and could give me some
Carlos> hints.

Carlos> In a class that inherits from Class::DBI, say MyApp::Class, I have a
Carlos> method which applies the 'reverse' function on a simple Perl array:

Carlos> e.g.

Carlos>   push @foo, 'bar';
Carlos>   @rev = reverse @foo

This cannot be the entire code.  Please post the entire *trimmed* code that
demonstrates the problem.

Carlos> The result:

Carlos> Can't locate object method "get" via package "bar" (perhaps you forgot
Carlos> to load "bar"?) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Class/Accessor.pm line
Carlos> 393.

There's no way that error message comes from the code you've just
shown.