[CDBI] ERD's

Daniel Williams danielw at staff.iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 16 07:21:30 GMT 2006

It's definitely close to what I'm looking for.

I tinkered a whole with the script and unfortunately I have multiple
primary keys in some circumstances in mysql which means the primary keys
are set wrong with loader which in turn confuses has_a. Infact the
database I'm forced to work with is very poor. I think I will just
re-write Class::DBI::Loader::Graphiz to be Class::DBI::Graphiz.

I'll post the finished product to cpan or similar.

Daniel