[CDBI] Script that crashes mod_perl

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Mon Oct 9 15:45:02 BST 2006

Eric Just wrote:
> Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> The apache error log entry looks like this:
> [Mon Oct 09 08:29:06 2006] [notice] Parent: child process exited with
> status 3221225477 -- Restarting.

Not a very helpful message, is it?  You may be able to get more
information by running this on a Linux server, if you have one.

Another thing I'd try is watching the size of the process while you run
your 2000 requests to see if it's growing, as Ed is guessing.  It's a
reasonable guess, but it would be good to gather some evidence.