[CDBI] Re: odd swapping database issue on vhost / mason install

Perrin Harkins pharkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:22:33 BST 2007

On 4/3/07, Rolf Schaufelberger <rs at plusw.de> wrote:
> Here is my db_Main, adapted from the mod_perl entry of the wiki

This looks like it will work, because it handles the connections
itself.  If you have any set_db calls or similar in your code, those
are basically just ignored since your db_Main never uses the
connections created by them.  What you're doing here is pretty similar
to what I do in concept.

If you haven't already, I recommend you add a cleanup handler to do an
automatic rollback, as shown on the wiki.