[CDBI] Re: Class::DBI data serialization

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 23:15:57 GMT 2007

On 2/6/07, Edward J. Sabol <sabol at alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Thomas Charron <twaffle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ref() is your friend. I appologize humbly for wasting everyones time. :-)
> I was going to suggest using CDBI's meta_info() method to get the foreign key
> info, but I think you're on the right track now.

  Got a little bit further today, I'm using the $class->columns to get
the column information, and ref to see what class they are, I only
have one more thing I need before I can finish the serverside code up.

  Is there any way to retreieve after-creation the has_many
relationships?  has_many creates the method dynamically, but I don't
see any way to access this information later.

--
-- Thomas