[CDBI] installation problems ...

Perrin Harkins pharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:00:03 GMT 2007

On 2/12/07, Francis Dierick <francis.dierick at psb.ugent.be> wrote:
> [frdie at psbdev01 ~]$ perl -e 'use Storable'
> Storable object version 2.15 does not match $Storable::VERSION 2.13
> at /usr/local/perl-5.8.7/lib/5.8.7/x86_64-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 253.
> Compilation failed in require at -e line 1.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.

Not to be too discouraging, but this doesn't sound like it's related
to Class::DBI.  If Storable won't load on your system, you have
serious problems.  You may have multiple perl versions installed and
are using the wrong @INC for the perl executable you're invoking.  If
you're not up for debugging that, I'd suggest clearing perl off that
system and starting over.