[CDBI] installation problems ...

Perrin Harkins pharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:18:18 GMT 2007

On 2/13/07, Francis Dierick <francis.dierick at psb.ugent.be> wrote:
> * everything is installed / compiled on a BUILD machine in /usr/local
> * /usr/local is then nfs-mounted on the TARGET machine (identical
> architecture, etc ...)

That only works if the machines have identical processors and perl on
both is compiled with exactly the same options.  In your case, it
looks like you have an .so for Storable 2.15 and a .pm for 2.13 on
this machine.

Yes, it looks in @INC.  You can read about @INC in the perl documentation.

> Q: Is downgrading to 2.13 going to help?

It might, but it's only a matter of time before something else breaks
unless you fix your setup.

> What about just chaning the $VERSION line to 2.13?

I hope you're joking.