[CDBI] has_many using deprecated Class::DBI::Query ?

Charlie Katz ckatz at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 18 16:53:26 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've just started using CDBI, and am finding that when using has_many
relationships, I'm getting

 Class::DBI::Query deprecated
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Class/DBI/Relationship/HasMany.pm line 150

I'm running Class::DBI v3.0.16, recently installed. I had no CDBI installed
before this one. (actually I'm using Class::DBI::SQLite 0.11, but of course
that just subclasses CDBI, right?)

I can't find any references to this problem by Googling.  Have I gotten myself
into a screwed-up situation here?  My copy of
Class::DBI::Relationship::HasMany came along with the CDBI v3.0.16
installation, right? Why is it using a module that was deprecated in April
2004?

Thanks for helping a CDBI novice.

-Charlie

--
Charlie Katz
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
ckatz at cfa.harvard.edu